Museum of Mechanics: Lockpicking
A downloadable museum for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The Museum of Mechanics: Lockpicking is a browsable, playable collection of lockpicking mechanics from various games. The intended audience is game developers looking to explore the range of lockpicking mechanics that have been implemented in the past.
I hope to continue this series in the future and explore other common mechanics as well.
A note on Mac and Linux builds: These are provided in the hopes they will work for people, but are untested and can't be supported. For Mac in particular, Apple has made it increasingly more difficult for independent creators to publish games on their system.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- 0.6.5 - King's Heir: Rise to the Throne88 days ago
- 0.6.4 - Jenny LeClueMay 31, 2021
- 0.6.3 - Pathologic 2May 08, 2021
- 0.6.2 - Wizardry 6Mar 20, 2021
- 0.6.1 - GothicFeb 21, 2021
- 0.6 - New UI, Mass Effect 2Jan 30, 2021
- 0.5.4 - Mass EffectJan 16, 2021
- 0.5.3 - RisenJan 11, 2021