I love the idea and I am looking forward for the rest of the mechanic implementations. I found a little bug: The Fallout 1 & 2 Lock auto succeeds when klicking the lock the first time.
Happy that this project seems to be resonating with people! Thanks for enjoying it, and thanks to everyone who sent bug reports or games to add.
Quick update today:
* Added basic controller support - you can't go through the whole museum with the controller but most games will support it, especially the ones that were meant for console originally. DnD and Fallout don't support it yet.
* Fixed some reported bugs, like pressing "Escape" while in a game. This should now stop the game but not bring up the menu.
* Added WASD support for the minigames that used arrow keys
* Fixed some UI scaling issues
* Added game titles, studios, and dates to the info placards
* New art for the Oblivion game, from Lysandra Nelson (@lysandraws, https://lysandraws.com/)
*Added Thief 4